EquiManagement is proud to present Daily Vet Life, a short podcast for equine and mixed animal veterinarians and their staffs that is focused on personal and business topics of importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Daily Vet Life is brought to you by Covetrus, a global animal health company dedicated to empowering veterinary practices with products, services, and technology. Learn more at Covetrus.com.
In this week’s five podcast episodes (March 30-April 3, 2020), we talk with Mike Pownall, DVM, MBA, a Canadian-based veterinarian and a partner in Oculus Insights, about various aspects of telemedicine in veterinary practice.
- Monday March 30 – How to Get Started with Telemedicine
- Tuesday March 31 – When to and NOT to use telemedicine
- Wednesday April 1 – Telemedicine Platforms You Can Use
- Thursday April 2 – The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
- Friday April 3 – Charging for Telemedicine
In this episode we talked about:
- When should you use telemedicine
- When not use telemedicine
- An example of when telemedicine wasn’t useful
You can listen to EquiManagement’s Daily Vet Life podcast here or on your favorite podcast network. Daily Vet Life is brought to you by Covetrus. Please join us every weekday for a new episode.
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.