In Episode 39 of the Daily Vet Life podcast, Amy Grice, VMD, MBA, discusses changes that might cause life-altering decisions. This episode is titled Vets Are More Important Than Ever.
During the "down" time of the COVID-19 pandemic, many veterinarians might have contemplated about what they really want their lives to look like and what is important to them, said Grice.
"There may be some folks that have a bit of a course change in how they are spending the hours of their days and the days of their lives," she added. "The next step is to make a plan to make it to the destination they want."
In this week’s podcast episodes, we are touching base with veterinarians we previously chatted with to see what they have learned during this COVID-19 pandemic that they would like to share with their colleagues.
- Episode 36 Work-Life Balance Dr. Colleen Best talks about hoping we have put to rest the notion that we work like we have no family and we parent like we don’t work.
- Episode 37 Get a Plan and Stick With It Dr. Mike Pownall shares the seven things he learned during his “down” time caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Episode 38 Communication is Key Dr. Chad Davis talked about how communication is an essential tool in how we practice veterinary medicine at this time.
- Episode 39 Vets Are More Important Than Ever Dr. Amy Grice helps colleagues understand that changes that were forced upon veterinarians during the pandemic might cause life-altering decisions.
- Episode 40 Pandemic Ponderings Dr. Margo Macpherson reflects on how changes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has affected students and veterinarians.
You can listen to EquiManagement’s Daily Vet Life podcast from this page or on your favorite podcast network.
Daily Vet Life is brought to you by Covetrus. Please join us every weekday for a new episode.
Covetrus has online an online pharmacy option that is right for your business.
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.