The Northeast Association of Equine Practitioners (NEAEP) and the American Association of Equine Veterinary Technicians and Associates (AAEVT) are joining forces to host a fully virtual educational event that kicks off on September 23, 2020. The courses will be available on-demand through December 31.
For all the details about the Technician/Assistant portion of this meeting, click HERE.
To register, go directly to the NEAEP Symposium site.
NOTE: There is an AAEVT Member-Only Discount Code for this meeting, offering $75 off the registration fee. Check your email from the AAEVT or contact the organization to learn more!
- Mike Pownall, DVM, MBA, McKee-Pownall Equine Services, Southwestern Ontario, Canada, will speak on “Social Media Tips and Tricks.”
- Sandy Leslie, Technician, Account Manager, Grand Prix Equine, greater New York (City) area, will speak on “Career Transitions.”
- Mark Baus, DVM, Grand Prix Equine, greater New York (City) area, will speak on "Using Technology to Streamline Equine Practice."
- Julie Settladge, DVM, DACVS-LA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Roanoke, Virginia, will speak on “Using Boundaries to Feed Your Why.” Sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Garnetta Santiago, MA, LVT, Manager, Academic and Professional Affairs at Zoetis Inc., Parsippany, New Jersey, will speak on “Chasing Serenity: Work-Life Balance On Your Terms.” Sponsored by Zoetis
- James D. Conway, DVM, Dechra Veterinary Products, Decatur, Texas, will speak on “Navicular Syndrome.” Sponsored by DECHRA
- Adrain C. Lock, CEO, PulseVet, Alpharetta, Georgia, will speak on “Shockwave Therapy & Anatomy.” Sponsored by PulseVet
- Jane Marie Manfredi, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVS-LA, DACVSMR (Equine), Department of Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigation, CVM@MSU, East Lansing, Michigan, will speak on “EMS, IR, ID, PPID, OST, TRH Stim: Sorting out the equine endocrine alphabet soup.” Sponsored by Kentucky Performance Products
- Earl Gaughan, DVM, Dipl. ACVS, Merck Animal Health, Sedalia, Colorado, will speak on “Wellness and YOU.” Sponsored by Merck Animal Health
- Jennifer Quamman, DVM, MPH, Veterinary Resident, Coach, Blogger Walton, Kentucky, will speak on “Telemedicine. ” Sponsored by TeleVet
- Meg Green, DVM, Speaker, Coach & Trainer, Countryside Veterinary Services Covington, Georgia.