The EPM Society will be holding a Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting during the ACVIM Forum in Phoenix, Arizona, on Thursday, June 6. The meeting will be held from 6:30-8:00 a.m. The EPM Society will have scientific abstracts on the latest information on EPM, as well as discussions about other pertinent issues. The deadline for abstract submission is May 8, 2019.
Following are the Abstract Guidelines for the 2019 EPM Society SIG:
- 12-point font in Times New Roman
- Single spaced
- Title should be in all caps and bold text and aligned with left margin
- Author(s) name aligned with left margin
- Author(s) name should be completely spelled out: first name and last name/surname
- The presenting author should be underlined
- Affiliation of author(s) to follow author(s) name using institution, city and state
- Abstract should be one paragraph with no breaks
- Figures and Tables should be embedded in abstract, if applicable
- Reference and acknowledgements can be a new paragraph/break, if applicable
- Abstract should not exceed 500 words
Please send your abstract submission as a Word document to Amy Johnson (email@example.com) by May 8. If you have any questions, please contact Johnson at the email above.