The National Association of Equine Affiliated Academics (NAEAA), a professional organization representing individuals from public and private institutions and industry that educate undergraduates within an equine academic program, today announced its Board of Directors and Officers for 2019-2020:
- Dr. Amy Burk, University of Maryland (Chair)
- Dr. Lynn Taylor, Centenary University (Vice-Chair)
- Dr. Judy Downer, College of Central Florida (Secretary-Treasurer)
- Ms. Grey Parks, Auburn University (2019
- Dr. Rebecca Splan, Delaware Valley University (2019)
- Dr. Lee Wood, Southern Utah University (2019)
- Dr. Kim Guay, Tarleton State University (2018)
- Dr. Janice Holland, Midway University (2016)
- Ms. Leslie Janecka, Kentucky Equine Management Program (2016)
- Dr. Jeff Pendergraft, Pendergraft Associates (2014)
In addition to the board, the organization is led by NAEAA Executive Director Dr. Karin Bump of Cornell Cooperative Extension and NAEAA CFO Tim Williams of CJC Adventures, LLC.
Founded in 2007, NAEAA is a non-profit professional organization representing individuals from public and private institutions and the equine industry that strive to educate undergraduates within an equine academic program. Our core belief is that there is educational and societal value in the equine discipline of study. Our mission is strengthen post-secondary equine academic programs, provide networking opportunities, and encourages and facilitate increased cooperation and information sharing among our members. For more information, please visit: http://naeaa.com.