Many horse operations use electric fencing, and now you can be a resource to those horse owners about best practices for safe electric fence use for equines.
Each monthly entry will qualify you for a ticket to win the grand prize: One of each of the monthly prizes and the Illustrated Atlas of Clinical Anatomy and Common Disorders of the Horse, Volumes 1 and 2!
Enter each month to increase your chances of winning the grand prize package! Must be working full or part time as an equine veterinary technician or assistant to be eligible for this contest.
- April – EQUUS Illustrated Handbook of Equine Anatomy
- May – Healthy Hooves (book)
- June - Conformation Anatomy Chart
- July – Foot and Hoof Anatomy Chart
- August – Equine Dental Chart
- September – Digestive Track Anatomy Chart
Don’t miss your chance to learn more about electric fence safety for horses that you can pass along to your clients, and your chance to win monthly prizes!
ENTER THIS MONTH’S LEARN TO WIN PRIZE FROM ELECTROBRAID®!