Welcome 2018! For many equine veterinarians, this is just another business day. But for those who are engaged in building their business and improving their life balance, the start of a new year marks the start of a different way of doing business and living life.
EquiManagement offers articles that can help you accomplish these goals. Make sure you check online to read more! For starters, here are a few below.
- Plan for Success in Your Equine Veterinary Practice
- Preparing Your Veterinary Practice for a New Year
- Plugging the Leaking Profit Margin
- Discounting Veterinary Services: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- Better Business, More Money
- When to Add Equine Veterinary Equipment or Services
- Develop These Five Marketing Skills
- Quality of Life Quiz for Equine Veterinarians
- Tips for Veterinarians Battling Burnout
- Veterinary Work-Life Imbalance?
- Survey Results: Current Challenges in Equine Practice
- Are You Managing Stress, or Is Stress Managing You
- Wellness Programs For Ourselves
- Compassion Fatigue
Make sure you are signed up to receive EquiManagement's monthly newsletter. You can sign up at the top of any page on the website.
And if you have an industry friend or colleague who isn't getting EquiManagement magazine, please let them know they can sign up to receive it FREE throughout the year.
Here's wishing you the best of 2018 for your business, and yourself!