Registration is now open for the 2023 Lake Tahoe Equine Conference that will be held January 23-27. This conference will provide in-depth presentations on:
- Equine asthma
- Lameness diagnosis
- Medical advancements including dermatology, gastric ulcers, molecular diagnostics, and insulin testing
- Practice management
The conference is approved for 20 hours of CE in jurisdictions that recognize AAVSB’s RACE approval. For more information visit LakeTahoeEquineConference.com.
Download the registration form here.
- Gary Allegretto, International Western Music Association Male Performer of the Year 2019
- Emily Berryhill, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine and Epidemiology, UCD
- Bo Brock, Brock Veterinary Clinic, Equine Surgery and Lameness, Lamesa, Texas
- Jean Pierre Lavoie, Professor, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Nicola Pusterla, Professor, Department of Veterinary Medicine and Epidemiology, UCD
- Ben Sykes, Associate Professor, Massey University, New Zealand
- Susan White, Professor Emeritus, University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine
The Monday and Wednesday social programs will provide valuable networking with practitioners sharing their experiences. The interval between the morning and evening sessions allow participants the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Lake Tahoe area. Downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and hiking are some of the activities available. Others can choose to just relax in one of the most beautiful mountainous areas in the world or to enjoy the various Lake Tahoe attractions or the pool and spa. Participants are encouraged to bring their families and friends.
For more information visit LakeTahoeEquineConference.com.