EquiManagement magazine is designed to provide business solutions to equine veterinary practitioners, vet techs and assistants, and those who work in equine veterinary practices. This information includes articles and news about Business Development, Client Management, Digital & Electronic, Facilities, Financial, Life Balance, Marketing & PR, Office Management, and Research & Medical topics.
You can also find archives of past magazine articles, plus new articles and industry news, on EquiManagement.com.
EquiManagement is an official Media Partner of the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) and American Association of Equine Veterinary Technicians and Assistants (AAEVT). All U.S. members of those two organizations receive EquiManagement magazine mailed to them as a member benefit.
In 2017, EquiManagement magazine will be available to AAEP and AAEVT members outside the U.S. through our new digital download of the entire issue, including advertisements!
This is the entire magazine, so please be patient for the few seconds it takes to download the issue. Then you can flip through page by page to read articles, news, and peruse advertisements, or download the issue to have it on file.
In the March/April Issue of EquiManagement Magazine
Our cover story, The Business of Practice at the 62nd AAEP Convention, contains reports form presentations at the 2016 AAEP Convention, brought to you by Zoetis. Zoetis also brought you four additional feature articles from the AAEP Convention business presentations that can be found on EquiManagement.com:
Other Features in the March/April EquiManagement Magazine:
- AAEP Ethics Focus
- Tips for Interviewers
- Tips for Interviewees
- Planning and Building a Haul-In Clinic
- Good Samaritan Acts
- Make a Plan for your Practice’s Future
- The Intricacies of Informed Consent
- AAEP Vet Student Column: The Hairdresser Exercise
- Keeping Up (medical briefs with business take-homes)
- Of Note
- • Liability With Use of Non-FDAApproved Drugs• Equine Insurance Policies and Non-FDA-Approved Drugs• Managing Insect-Borne Infections in People• Correct Diagnosis of Bacterial Upper Airway Infections• IDEXX AAEP Sunrise Session on Infectious Disease