Henry Schein Animal Health, the leading companion animal health distributor in the United States, and the U.S. animal health business of Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ:HSIC), will showcase its latest products and services at the 59th Annual American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) convention. The convention is taking place at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, from Dec. 7-11. Henry Schein’s booth number is 1737.
The AAEP Show, expected to attract nearly 6,000 equine veterinarians, veterinary students, technicians and exhibitors, is the world’s largest continuing education event dedicated to the equine veterinary industry. Henry Schein will feature a broad range of products and services, including the latest innovations in surgical tools from Veterinary Instrumentation, and new products such as 4CYTE Equine for use to maintain joint health in horses before and after surgery.
Throughout the five-day event, Henry Schein and global animal health product manufacturer Zoetis will sponsor nearly 60 Education Table Topics conducted by industry experts and covering a wide range of topics, including the latest scientific developments and practice management solutions for operating a successful veterinary practice and providing high quality patient care.
The AAEP is the world’s largest professional organization dedicated to equine veterinary medicine. Founded in 1954, the AAEP is comprised of nearly 10,000 veterinarians and veterinary students who dedicate their life’s work to caring for the horse. The AAEP brings together its diverse membership from private practice, academia, regulatory medicine and research in the pursuit of one mission--to improve the health and welfare of the horse. For more information, contact www.aaep.org.
Henry Schein Animal Health, based in Dublin, Ohio, is the leading companion animal health distribution company in the United States. The Company employs approximately 900 team members, including 300 field sales representatives and 200 telesales and customer support representatives. With 15 strategically located, state-of-the-art distribution facilities and 10 inside sales centers, the Company maintains more than a 99 percent order-fill ratio, accomplishing its mission of providing the right product at the right place and at the right time. Partnering with over 400 leading animal health manufacturers in the world, Henry Schein Animal Health is positioned to offer the broadest selection of veterinary products and strategic solutions to companion animal, equine, and large animal practices, including:
- Quality Henry Schein Brand products at an affordable value.
- An extensive line of capital equipment and supply products, including certified, pre-owned solutions, and equipment ProRepair services.
- Biologicals, diagnostics, diets, nutraceuticals, parasiticides, pharmaceuticals and more.
- An array of business solutions, including: MyVetDirect.com Home Delivery, Henry Schein Financial Services, Intelligent Inventory and Cubex Inventory Management, Privacy Edge & Security Solutions, Professional Development Program for Veterinary Students, Petwise Web site Development, Pet I.D. Cards and Reminder Cards.
- Technology practice management solutions through ImproMed™ Software Systems and Avimark.
For more information visit www.henryscheinvet.com.