The Northeast Association of Equine Practitioners (NEAEP) will launch the organization’s first Virtual Symposium on September 23. The organization will provide more than 100 hours of on-demand CE on topics suitable for veterinarians, vet techs, vet students, farriers, horse owners and equine professionals in the industry.
An opening night reception at 7 p.m. ET will highlight how the Virtual Symposium works, how to navigate the eventand how the CE certificates work. There will be a virtual reception each Wednesday night during the entire Virtual Symposiyum.
There will be a live virtual trade show every other Wednesday night from 7-9 p.m. ET (September 30, October 14, October 28, November 11 and November 25. The trade show nights will feature five scavenger hunts for $500 gift certificates! (See the list of exhibitors here.)
Speaker sponsor is Farrier Products Distribution.
All Virtual Symposium sponsors can be found here.
Cost to Attend
Registration is easy for the NEAEP Virtual Symposium, and you can attend all of the educational, trade show and social events with one payment through the end of the year.
- $175 – Veterinarian Registration NEAEP Member Rate
- $275 – Veterinarian Registration Non-Member Rate
- $125 – Farrier Registration NEAEP Member Rate
- $225 – Farrier Registration Non-Member Rate
- $175 – Farrier Registration AFA Member Rate
- $175 – Farrier Registration AAPF Member Rate
- $175 – Veterinary Technician Rate
- $99 – AAEVT Veterinary Technician Rate (check with AAEVT for potential member grants)
- $125 – Horse Owners/Guests Rate
- $125 – Farrier/Vet Student Rate
REGISTER ONLINE to attend this extensive educational event.
EquiManagement is a proud Media Partner of the NEAEP.