This Episode of Daily Vet Life podcast discusses Charging for Telemedicine Services.
Daily Vet Life is a short podcast for equine and mixed animal veterinarians and their staffs that is focused on personal and business topics of importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this week’s five podcast episodes, we talk about various aspects of telemedicine in veterinary practice.
- Monday March 30 – How to Get Started with Telemedicine
- Tuesday March 31 – When to and NOT to use telemedicine
- Wednesday April 1 – Telemedicine Platforms You Can Use
- Thursday April 2 – The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
- Friday April 3 – Charging for Telemedicine
Charging for Telemedicine topics covered:
- How do I know what to charge?
- Are there times I shouldn’t charge?
- Will telemedicine remain part of my practice income after COVID-19 pandemic?
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.