EquiManagement is proud to present Daily Vet Life, a short podcast for equine and mixed animal veterinarians and their staffs that is focused on personal and business topics of importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this week’s five podcast episodes (March 30-April 3, 2020), we talk with Mike Pownall, DVM, MBA, a Canadian-based veterinarian and a partner in Oculus Insights, about various aspects of telemedicine in veterinary practice.
- Monday March 30 – How to Get Started with Telemedicine
- Tuesday March 31 – When to and NOT to use telemedicine
- Wednesday April 1 – Telemedicine Platforms You Can Use
- Thursday April 2 – The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
- Friday April 3 – Charging for Telemedicine
In this episode we talked about:
When should you use telemedicine
When not use telemedicine
An example of when telemedicine wasn't useful
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.