This episode of Daily Vet Life podcast discusses The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
Daily Vet Life is a short podcast for equine and mixed animal veterinarians and their staffs that is focused on personal and business topics of importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this week’s five podcast episodes, we talk about various aspects of telemedicine in veterinary practice.
- Monday March 30 – How to Get Started with Telemedicine
- Tuesday March 31 – When to and NOT to use telemedicine
- Wednesday April 1 – Telemedicine Platforms You Can Use
- Thursday April 2 – The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
- Friday April 3 – Charging for Telemedicine
Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine topics covered in this podcast:
- Why important
Video and images
Who puts them with the record
You can listen to EquiManagement’s Daily Vet Life podcast on this page or on your favorite podcast network. Daily Vet Life is brought to you by Covetrus. Please join us every weekday for a new episode.
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.