EquiManagement is proud to present Daily Vet Life, a short podcast for equine and mixed animal veterinarians and their staffs that is focused on personal and business topics of importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this week’s five podcast episodes, we will talk about various aspects of telemedicine in veterinary practice.
- Monday March 30 – How to Get Started with Telemedicine
- Tuesday March 31 – When to and NOT to use telemedicine
- Wednesday April 1 – Telemedicine Platforms You Can Use
- Thursday April 2 – The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
- Friday April 3 – Charging for Telemedicine
Episode 1 discusses How to Get Started with Telemedicine. Our guest is Mike Pownall, DVM, MBA, a Canadian-based veterinarian and a partner in Oculus Insights.
In this podcast we talked about:
- How can equine and mixed animal vet practices get started with telemedicine?
- How veterinarians are probably already doing telemedicine, even if you don’t call it that.
- Get your staff on board.
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.