This Episode of Daily Vet Life podcast discusses Platforms You Can Use for Telemedicine.
Daily Vet Life is a short podcast for equine and mixed animal veterinarians and their staffs that is focused on personal and business topics of importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this week’s five podcast episodes, we talk about various aspects of telemedicine in veterinary practice.
- Monday March 30 – How to Get Started with Telemedicine
- Tuesday March 31 – When to and NOT to use telemedicine
- Wednesday April 1 – Telemedicine Platforms You Can Use
- Thursday April 2 – The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
- Friday April 3 – Charging for Telemedicine
Platforms You Can Use For Telemedicine topics covered in this podcast:
- Pros and cons of Face Time
Previous Episodes and Topics
Episode 1 discusses How to Get Started with Telemedicine. Our guest is Mike Pownall, DVM, MBA, a Canadian-based veterinarian and a partner in Oculus Insights.
Episode 2 discusses When to and NOT to use Telemedicine with Pownall.
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.