This Episode of Daily Vet Life podcast discusses Platforms You Can Use for Telemedicine.
Daily Vet Life is a short podcast for equine and mixed animal veterinarians and their staffs that is focused on personal and business topics of importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Daily Vet Life is brought to you by Covetrus, a global animal health company dedicated to empowering veterinary practices with products, services, and technology. Learn more at Covetrus.com.
In this week’s five podcast episodes, we talk about various aspects of telemedicine in veterinary practice.
- Monday March 30 – How to Get Started with Telemedicine
- Tuesday March 31 – When to and NOT to use telemedicine
- Wednesday April 1 – Telemedicine Platforms You Can Use
- Thursday April 2 – The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
- Friday April 3 – Charging for Telemedicine
Platforms You Can Use For Telemedicine topics covered in this podcast:
- Pros and cons of Face Time
Previous Episodes and Topics
Episode 1 discusses How to Get Started with Telemedicine. Our guest is Mike Pownall, DVM, MBA, a Canadian-based veterinarian and a partner in Oculus Insights.
Episode 2 discusses When to and NOT to use Telemedicine with Pownall.
You can listen to EquiManagement’s Daily Vet Life podcast here or on your favorite podcast network. Daily Vet Life is brought to you by Covetrus. Please join us every weekday for a new episode.
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.