Daily Vet Life Podcast: Charging for Telemedicine Services
This Episode of Daily Vet Life podcast discusses Charging for Telemedicine Services.
Daily Vet Life is a short podcast for equine and mixed animal veterinarians and their staffs that is focused on personal and business topics of importance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Daily Vet Life is brought to you by Covetrus, a global animal health company dedicated to empowering veterinary practices with products, services, and technology. Learn more at Covetrus.com.
In this week’s five podcast episodes, we talk about various aspects of telemedicine in veterinary practice.
- Monday March 30 – How to Get Started with Telemedicine
- Tuesday March 31 – When to and NOT to use telemedicine
- Wednesday April 1 – Telemedicine Platforms You Can Use
- Thursday April 2 – The Importance of Patient Records in Telemedicine
- Friday April 3 – Charging for Telemedicine
Charging for Telemedicine topics covered:
- How do I know what to charge?
- Are there times I shouldn’t charge?
- Will telemedicine remain part of my practice income after COVID-19 pandemic?
You can listen to EquiManagement’s Daily Vet Life podcast here or on your favorite podcast network. Daily Vet Life is brought to you by Covetrus. Please join us every weekday for a new episode.
Learn more about Covetrus telemedicine options here.